Hopewell Junction, New York

Williams Lumber sent me a sale brochure.I went in one day after the sale started.

They said the sale hadn't started yet. I showed them the date on their ad. They kept trying to give me excuses. Since they are an Ace Hardware they said it was an Ace ad and an Ace problem.

I showed them their name and address on the ad. The return address on the sale brochure was theirs. I showed them the sale date on the ad. Store manager Mike said no.

I had to come back in three days. This is clearly illegal. They don't understand how to do business. They don't understand that they have to compete against the big box stores.

Home Depot here I come!Lowes, here I come!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Williams Lumber and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Home Depot or Lowes that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Williams Lumber.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Building Products category for more informed decision or compare Williams Lumber to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Williams Lumber?

Comments